Patrick helps a 9-year-old understand where God came from, and helps one caller who is angry at what the Church has done and another caller who is angry at what the Church is doing
- Paulina 9-years-old – If God created everything, then who created God?
- Barbara – Is it okay to “play mass” at home with wafers?
- Dominic – Some parishes have been closing. How can we live in obedience during this time trying time?
- Patrick addresses feeling angry. Anger can be a serious sin, but sometimes it’s appropriate.
- Patrick recommends “Overcoming Sinful Anger” published by Sophia Institute
- Lindsey – I was asked to be in the wedding party for my brother’s wedding, but my sister in law has been left out and I’m not sure if I should address it?
- Richard – Church today is in a great place, unless you’ve been molested by a priest then you are in perpetual hell
- Question about Transubstantiation
- Kristy – What does Jesus mean when he seems to disregard Mary. How can I explain that to Protestants?