Patrick gives advice about dating someone practicing a different religion and what you should do if someone gives you the ultimatum to leave the Church or leave the relationship. Patrick stresses the importance of being on the same page faith-wise as the person you marry.
- Kip – Can you explain the Hail Holy Queen prayer to me?
- Evette – College age daughter is dating a non-Catholic boyfriend who insists that she leave the Church.
- Don’t be afraid to stand up for the truth and for what you know is right.
- Lucy – I didn’t take your advice and both of my children have left the Church
- Corrina – My nephew is in same situation. They broke up and found a good catholic girl
- Mark – If an annulment is granted, are the children illegitament?
- Margo – What about a relationship where both people are Catholic but one does not practice their faith regularly