Special guest host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- We need to prioritize going to Mass on Sundays
- Jean – My daughter in law is drifting from her faith. How can I help my son and her with this?
- Zach – Why do we as Catholics take up fasting and other acts that make us suffer?
- Ann – How do I offer a mass for the deceased person?
- Kathy – A priest reminded me that we need to pray for them so that they can be the best priests, like St. John Vianney.
- Edith – I found out my 14-year-old daughter is dating a girl. How do I talk to her about this?
- Barbara – Should we include a prayer for priests in our rosary?