Patrick reports on the 1st state to approve an abortion ban post Roe v Wade and talks with a homeless man who has been helped by listening to Relevant Radio
- Indiana becomes 1st state to approve abortion ban post Roe
- Steve – As a homeless person, the power of prayer and Relevant Radio has helped me a lot. This station saved my life.
- Amazon’s “dead grandma” Alexa is just the start for voice cloning
- Jose – The bumper stickers do work. Thanks to a Bumper sticker, I started listening to RR.
- Chris – If a person has earned several partial indulgences and then commits a mortal sin but then repents right away, would those indulgences still be in effect?
- Rob – When is it okay to Judge?
- Anna – You and Cyrus are the coolest Guys! you make my day!
- Patrick – I was texting my cousin the Memorare, but I accidentally wrote Heresy instead of Memorize. I know it’s not heresy. Is that the work of the Devil?
- Jason – What exactly is the division in our church between the post and Pre-Vatican II? What are your thoughts on a specific letter that the pope wrote recently about this?