Patrick helps a woman who asks how to love fully without getting wrapped up in hatred and anger, and explains to another caller the difference between Dogma and infallibility
- Patrick responds to an email about why animals won’t be in Heaven
- Sue – My 9-year-old son is getting wrapped up in not wanting to lose. What should I do?
- Sandy – How can I get a pure heart of love for people, without having hatred or anger.
- Patrick recommends “My Daily Bread” by Fr. Anthony J. Paone
- Patrick recommends “The ABC’s of Finding a Good Husband” by Steve Woods
- Diana – I reverted back to the faith after I got Pregnant when I was 19-years-old. My boyfriend told me that we needed an abortion. I decided to have an abortion but through God’s grace I had a miscarriage. Years later I have a baby who is such a blessing in my life.
- How do I reconcile my past sins so that I can move past them?
- Daniel – What is the difference between Dogma and infallibility?
- Erica – Is it a standard for the Church to require someone to be confirmed as a catholic before they can get their marriage blessed?