What would you do if there was a transgender person undressing in your locker room? Patrick gives advice to a woman who had a man (pretending to be a woman) in the same confined and private space.
- Alicia – My daughter is wanting to bring up religion with her boyfriend. How should she go about this?
- Maria – I am dealing with anxiety. Some property I bought has some cracks in the foundation which I was not told about. How should I proceed with this? It is stressing me out.
- Alyse – Why are some things sinful in the Catholic Religion but not in other denominations?
- Heather – Question about Walter Martin’s book, “The Kingdom of the Cults”
- Carol – How can I gently push my daughter with 4 kids and a husband back to Church?
- Noel – There was a transgender man dressed as woman in the locker room yesterday. After talking with the manager, he said that he couldn’t do anything to help me. What should I do?