Patrick responds to emails thanking the show for always telling the truth, answers listener questions about if non-baptized children go to Heaven and if a single man can pursue a relationship with a woman who is engaged to someone else
- 4-year-old announces ‘I’m a boy!’ in transgender gender reveal at parade
- Ronnie – Thank you, Patrick, for everything you do and for The Family Rosary Across America. I want to tell people that God hears all prayers and He answers them according to His Holy, Good will.
- Joshua – Should I pursue a relationship with a woman who is engaged to be married?
- Patrick responds to an email calling him “liberal and anti-conservative.”
- Carol – What are resources I can get to give my granddaughter to help her realize the importance of baptism for her children?
- Katerina – If a baby is born and the parents decide not to baptize him, then dies, would the baby go to heaven?
- Fr. Bob – Question about a promo regarding ‘helping people get to heaven’. I think, instead, our goal should be to know Jesus, love Jesus, and trust in His mercy.