Patrick answers questions about what’s the difference between moral and legal matters, how to explain the Trinity, and what’s the proper response when receiving communion
- Patrick continues his conversation with Fr. Bob from Hour 1 about how our goal should be to know Jesus and to love Him
- Ron – What is the difference between moral and legal matters?
- John – Is this an adequate way to explain the Trinity: A father and son’s love is represented in the holy spirit.
- 10 Worst U.S. Airports and Airlines for Cancellations and Delays
- Minnesota pharmacist who denied emergency contraception wins case: ‘We should be able to live out our beliefs’
- Luke – What is the proper response when receiving communion?
- Barbara – Regarding the pharmacist to refused the prescription. But where do we draw the line with not prescribing medications?
- Celina – If my ancestors practiced Witchcraft, could the evil spirits be passed on to myself and my children?
- Patrick recommends “The Devil’s Role in the Spiritual Life” by Fr. Cliff Ermatinger