Patrick answers questions about annulments, if Mormons can go to Heaven, if it’s okay to depict images of Jesus, and is the Pope infallible
- Stephanie – Was 1 John Chapter 5: 7-8 added to the Bible later on? Can we use that for the trinity reference?
- Matthew – Can my parents receive an annulment from their marriage?
- Patrick recommends Ed Peter’s book, “Annulments in the Catholic Church”
- John – What is the relation of sin to the fallen nature of mankind? How about in relation to the world in our day today?
- Michelle – Can Mormons go to heaven?
- Joselito – If God the father is formless, is it okay to depict him with pictures?
- John – Is the Pope infallible on illegal immigration?
- Elais – How does eternal happiness work, if nothing ever ends in heaven?