Patrick responds to an email about not blaming yourself when your adult children leave the Church and takes calls from concerned parents who are at the end of their rope with their adult children who have left their faith and turned to drugs
- Patrick recommends the book, “My Daily Bread” by Fr. Anthony Paone SJ
- Marino – Does God make a specific person for you to marry in this world?
- Ale – My advice for people who want to bring their family back to the Church is they can send out some scripture passages to their family via text.
- Emilio 12-years-old – Are there some occasions where lying is okay?
- Samantha – My parents’ behavior has turned me off from the Catholic Church. How do I honor my parents when it’s a toxic relationship?