Patrick answers the question, “How do you respond to non-Catholics when they say we pray to Mary?”
- Mike – How can I get out of the gay life style? I feel like I am trapped.
- Patrick recommends “The Four Loves” by C.S. Lewis
- Denise – How do I answer someone who says that the Eucharist is just a symbol?
- Mike – I was at the Patrick Madrid Experience. Can Pascal’s Wager apply when speaking with fallen away Catholics?
- Email asks for suggestions for a Catholic Couples retreat?
- Jonathan – Do you defend a literal Genesis because that would be a perquisite to original sin?