Cyrus shares an email from Dave about how important Relevant Radio and Patrick Madrid are to his faith life
- James – My child is in his 30s, and needing me to buy him a car because he is broke. What should I do?
- Denise – Relevant Radio is a viable and reliable place to donate. I have researched it when you donate to Relevant Radio the money goes right to the ministry.
- Stacy – My daughters go to a Catholic grade school and they are being shown left news content that is portrayed as down the middle. What should I do?
- Ashley – I am a teacher. Should I take off work for holy days of obligation?
- Royal – Can good people go to hell if they don’t believe in Jesus?