Patrick answers Teresa’s question if she should I tell her son that sinning will take him to hell?
- Mike – My niece, who was only 25-years-old, got sick and died in five days. We prayed so much but didn’t get the miracle we asked for. Do you have any advice for what I can tell the family?
- If an unmarried couple is having a baby, what will the babies surname be?
- Linda – Should a Catholic teacher have the same belief on abortion as the Catholic Church?
- Raquel – My 15-year-old son is really afraid of Covid and doesn’t want to return to Mass. He is watching mass with our cat on his lap. Is that okay and what should I do?
- Bridgette – I started listening to Relevant Radio 5 years ago and it helped me be open to life and to be a better Catholic!
- Iris – I don’t want to help cater same sex marriage orders, but my sister wants to start a catering business with me. How should I handle this?