Patrick gives advice on how to talk to non-Catholics about Mary and how to better understand the Trinity.
- Robert – Why do you believe in the old earth theory since fossilized records seem to point to a young Earth?
- Julie – A stumbling block for my non-Catholic husband is Mary. How can I explain to him that our prayers are not worshiping her?
- Who wrote Genesis?
- Scott – How can I understand the Trinity better?
- Pat – Can you suggest some prayer books for young couples to pray together? Patrick recommends “The Art of Praying” by Romano Guardini
- Thomas – If god is pure act, does that mean he is always acting, and if he is always acting on creation, does that mean creation is eternal?
- Patrick recommends “The One and the Many” by Norice Clarke SJ