Patrick explains the difference between purgatory and limbo, what happens to an unbaptized child who dies, and if the Rosary can be found in the New Testament.
- Melissa – What is the difference between purgatory and limbo? What if a child who is not baptized dies, where do they go?
- Art – My daughter is moving in with her boyfriend. How can I talk with her about this?
- Patrick recommends “The ABC’s of Finding a Good Husband”
- Stacy – I took the advice you gave me yesterday about not being silent and the Catholic School wrote back to me saying they would make sure our kids did not watch the liberal news stations. A friend of mine who heard you talk with me said she didn’t think your advice would work, but it did! Thank you!
- Laura – Is it okay for me to pray in my mind?
- Tim – How is the rosary found in the New Testament?
- Sam – At what point did God create hell and why?