Patrick answers listener questions about The Church Fathers, Guardian Angels, and scrupulosity,
- Mary – If Walmart is supporting abortions and paying for travel, should we still shop there?
- James – Is there a book called ‘The Church Fathers?’
- Patrick recommends “When the Church was Young” by Marcellino D’Ambrosio and “The Four Witnesses” by Rod Bennett
- Anita – Question about talking the Lord’s name in vain and then being sorry. Is that still mortal sin?
- Eileen – Can you ask your guardian angel to talk to other guardian angels? What happens to them after we pass away?
- Kristina – As a caregiver, I meditate on sorrowful mysteries and it helped me to be a better caregiver to my parents
- Barbara – I am scrupulous and want to know how sinful that is?