Patrick takes calls about student loan forgiveness
- Steve – Why is everyone upset about student loan forgiveness? Is there a moral reason?
- Patrick responds to an email from a mom who is distraught that her adult son is in a relationship that has pulled him away from the faith
- Joe – I work in a college and loan forgiveness raises the price of education and future loan debt.
- Scott – Government backed loans are the reason tuition and colleges had to be bigger to compete and that raised tuition
- Albert – My wife and I did not put ‘to death do us part’ in our vows. She passed away, are we still married?
- Teresa – It was difficult but we worked hard and paid off our loans for school. We are not jealous, but responsible.
- Maryanne – Is it a sin to wish you were already in heaven?
- Bo – Asking for guidance on entering the catholic faith