Patrick answers an email about purgatory, as well as questions from young listeners about the faith. He tackles concerns of philosophy about God existing before matter, and whether or not we should be watching anime
- Email from David – Can the souls in Purgatory pray for us?
- Les – Are you just making up what the world was like before creation? Agnostic and ready to talk
- Charlotte – what is your opinion on anime cartoon work? is it okay to watch it?
- Therese – What do all the people do in heaven?
- Patrick Answers email regarding anger issues in a child
- Noah – follow up – divorced and just became catholic – do I need annulment?
- Evette – Priest stopped mass to reprimand people coming in late – what should I do? this bothered me
- Denise – How do I defend Pope during WWII that he didn’t go along with Nazi’s?
- Marie – Illustrator asking me to make pictures for tarot cards. is that okay?