Patrick addresses the validity of praying the rosary while exercising, offers some in-depth material to listeners that takes a look at Critical Race Theory and it’s problems, as well as gives advice for parents trying to increase their patience with their children.
- Email from Brain – Is it okay for me to pray the rosary while swimming?
- Pedro – I pray while I do laps as well and this is what I do?
- Joseph – What are your thoughts on the Apparitions of Garabandal?
- Patrick talks about a book by Edward Feser called: All one in Christ: A Catholic Critique of Racism and Critical Race Theory
- Jane – Do you know any specific prayers for patience? I lose my patience with my kids often and I want to do something different
- Maryanne – Reading ‘Mystical City of God’ by Venerable Mary of Jesus
- Is this book ok?
- Email from Jack – talks music with Patrick
- Caz – What happens to the Jewish people after they die since they don’t follow Jesus?