Patrick talks with young listeners on concerns about living your faith in the new school year, addresses the dilemma on how to reconcile suffering with God, and gives his perspective on the morality of artists using nude models while painting
- Emma – What should I do about the stickers o my water bottle? should I use stay away from certain ones?
- Steve – Would there be a good book by Peter Kreeft for my friend who is young and wants to learn more about faith.
- Rose – What do you know or think about the ‘Flame of Love Book’ and diary?
- Nicole – Can you help me to understand suffering? I read Peter Kreeft and I didn’t get it
- Justin – Why is finding Jesus in the Temple a mystery of the rosary?
- Janet – “Be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect”. I talked to a Greek scholar about this
- Emily – Can God forgive any sin?
- Rolando – I am an artist, Am I allowed to draw nudes or is that against our faith?
- Linda – How long should kids be in formation before sacraments?