Bible Study: (2:21)
- What’s the purpose of temptation? Who is the righteous one?
- Father makes the case that Jesus loved his Mother
- Father describes why Sunday’s parable was funny!
- Listener has a question about finding good Catholics
- Comment about Father’s response to a question about abortion
Word of the Day: Mediator (34:35)
- (38:22) The priest has a ceramic bowl with hosts on the altar. What are the rules for this?
- (41:25) How Saint Stephen is considered the first martyr when St. John the Baptist was killed before Stephen?
- (42:46) Is the congregation allowed to imitate the actions of the priest?
- (46:57) Do we have to receive immersion at Baptism?
- (49:52) If you receive a plenary indulgence, is all the penalty due to sin wiped away?