Bible Study: (2:33)
- Father talks about the gift of God
- Father talks about the power of sacrifice
- Does Gregorian chant have to be Latin?
- Where was the book of the law kept?
- I need help picking godparents!
Word of the Day: Matthew (38:18)
- (39:36) The meal after road to Emmaus, was that the Eucharist?
- (40:43) – When we pray to saints, how will they communicate their prayers to God if they’re not in heaven
- (44:34) – When Jesus was carrying his cross and said ‘weep not for me’, why did he say that?
- (46:46) – Wasn’t Matthias in Acts 1 to replace Judas?