- Rom 8:28-30 Agape sacrificial love is not a feeling, but is found in what we do. Father explains the difference between destiny and fate.
- Mt 1:1-16, 18 (8:56) Father Explains the significance of the names in the bible.
- (17:01) Why we have become a sexualized society
- (29:53) Father Answers letters from listeners
Word of the Day
- (37:10) Ephratah (Bethlehem)
- Anne – Mary’s parents and what is their lineage?
- Steve -Question about genealogy. Difference b/w ‘begotten’ and ‘made’
- Joe – Joe the Scientist., he hit the ball on what he said about marriage and family, and he really nailed it.
- Rose – I went to a store and they had a product called ‘Immaculate Consumption’ . I was offended. Sadly, some friends didn’t mine. Also, I talked to the diocese, and they said they didn’t want to really do anything, b/c they didn’t want to bring attn to it. What do you think Father?
- Anthony – The roots of the current situation about contraception. I think the roots are contraception and divorce. What do you think Father?
- Eric – What is the status of the Church in China and I’ve heard the arrangement b/w the Vatican and China is secret. Could you comment?