Patrick shares a new article about how ‘Quiet quitting’ is the ‘slow killer’ in relationships, and he equates the article with what’s happening in the Catholic Church right now and how we can combat that and become reengaged and active in the Church
- Suzanne – What was the MLB team that does not support children having sex changes?
- Mark – Who should the spouse priorities in remarriage? The new spouse or the kids?
- Patrick answers a “Ready, Steady, Go” email about an adult subject matter. The listener had heard this particular sexual act was wrong and asks Patrick to clarify.
- Mark – Which two books on suffering should I get? Patrick recommends “Arise from Darkness” by Fr. Benedict J. Groeschel and “A Grief Observed” by C.S. Lewis
- Katy – My daughter is trans-identifying. I love her so much and I hate seeing what she’s going through.