Patrick gives advice to the mom of a teenager who she fears is not excited about confirmation. He also helps George who is in a spiritual rut and Patrick points out that what he’s going through is spiritual dryness and how that might actually be a good thing.
- Angelica – I really like the show. I am a new listener! My son is a teenager and he is not excited about Confirmation. Is it okay for me to say that there will be a cute girl in his class to help motivate him to go?
- George – I am going through a spiritual rut right now. What should I do to get through this? Patrick recommends “The Interior Castle” by Saint Teresa of Ávila
- Chia – Is it good for Catholic men to have a “Man Cave?”
- Susan – How can I help my mentally ill niece? She see’s violent visions and hears voices, and I don’t know how to help her.
- Sonia – I teach confirmation class and kids say that they are forced to be there. I tell Parents to ask about what the kids are learning to help them get engaged.
- John – What was the name of drug treatment center run by monks?
- Timothy – Thank you for all you do.
- Raquel – My daughter is turning 18. She wants to get the vaccine to celebrate. How can I help her?