Patrick starts the show by answering an email from a non-Catholic listener who has questions concerning Church traditions and Sola Scriptura and explains what Protestants mean when they say “Bible alone.”
Get ready to test your knowledge with this new book from Patrick Madrid! Relevant Radio is proud to present “InQUIZition”, the newest way to learn all about your Catholic Faith! Sign up now to receive your 100% FREE copy today! http://RelevantRadio.com/quiz
- Pat – How was Jesus able to eat at the table of a Pharisee since he wasn’t well liked by them?
- Jacey – What do Protestants mean when they say the “Bible alone?”
- Aaron – What are the signs of demonic possession? Is there a good bible for me to help me with my struggles with my Catholicity?
- Beth – How do I best dispose of a ouija board?
- George – Are we supposed to say “Amen” when receiving the communion during the Latin Mass?
- Carl – My Granddaughter has been causing a scandal with her boyfriend. Can I go to my granddaughters wedding because of the scandal?