Patrick answers listener questions about mortal sin, divine revelation, annointing of the sick and what to do if you are addicted to a TV show
- John – How should we talk with Protestant who says that devotion to Mary is not biblical?
- Yolie – How do I talk with Protestants when they say Jesus doesn’t punish anyone?
- Keith – Does mortal sin kill your soul? If it does, can God still work through you in a state of mortal sin.
- Michael – What is the proper way to understand divine public revelation especially in regard to the Eucharist?
- Patrick – Dad passed away a couple of days ago and a chaplain gave him the anointing of the sick, but he rejected his faith most of his life. Did he die in a state of grace?
- Aaron – Watch should I do if I am addicted to a TV show?
- John – If Jesus was both God and man, how could the devil tempt him?
- Patrick responds to an email from a woman whose husband was a serial adulterer. She divorced him but never got an annulment. Is she responsible for his soul because she didn’t get an annulment?
- Joshua – The church here on Earth seems like it can be conquered based on the passage ‘the gates of hell will not prevail’. What are your thoughts?