Patrick answers listener questions about our obligation to support movies that promote the Catholic faith and how to help a friend who is living a life of mortal sin
- Patrick shares a funny story about Queen Elizabeth II
- Mary Maxwell – Funny Prayer about Getting Old
- Harold – Regarding Padre Pio: What do you think of supporting movies that promote our faith?
- Patrick reads an email about how profanity in movies can ruin the movie going experience.
- Vicki – How do I talk to a friend who is Catholic but also works as a prostitute?
- Ed – Father Stu was a realistic movie because of the language. So I agree with it having bad language in it.
- Charity – I skipped Fr. Stu because Patrick warned me about the language
- Melissa – My nephew is getting married in the church but has been living with his girlfriend. How should I approach this?