Patrick answers questions about what is the proper response when you see someone trying to steal the Eucharist, how to defend the truth of the Immaculate Conception to a non-Christian, he explains what the Byzantine Rite is and talks with a Veteran about the importance of prayer
- Efrank – Is it a mortal sin to not prevent someone from stealing the Eucharist?
- Paula – What do you think of the book “Jesus is Calling?”
- Mary – Can a non-Catholic Man who has had a vasectomy marry in the Catholic Church?
- Jacob – How do I defend the Immaculate Conception?
- Patrick responds to a couple of letters thanking him for sharing the news that Peppa Pig is the latest children’s program that is indoctrinating our kids
- Ian – All the Latest Marian Apparitions are happening in non-Latin Mass churches.
- Ann – What is the Byzantine Rite and what is the history behind it?
- Mike – There is a soldier’s prayer that might be helpful for soldiers coming back and trying to deal with what they did.
- Vicki – The Little House Series’ mom was so perfect that I found it intimidating