Patrick answers listener questions about apologetics, how God could forgive someone like Hitler, and if it’s okay to go to a Halloween themed wedding
- Patrick shares an email from a Viet-Nam vet who had called in on yesterday’s show
- Corrie – Are there any good books on apologetics for kids? Patrick recommends “Friendly Defenders” by Ignatius Press
- Gloria – What should I say to my brother who asks how God could forgive someone like Hitler for Killing so many innocent lives?
- Patrick and Cyrus share their stories of being addicted to video games
- Man struck by lightning while playing PlayStation in his living room
- Nick – How does someone become a Saint in the Catholic Church?
- Patrick shares and responds to an email from a worried listener.
- Kathleen – Can we go to a Halloween themed wedding?