- Patrick responds to an email accusing him of failing to acknowledge that Jesus did not celebrate the Novus Ordo Mass.
- Chris – I haven’t owned a TV in years because of the violence but some movies require horrendous visual elements to properly portray the reality of the horror of our history
- Patrick responds to an email that is “praying for his health”
- Al – How do you interpret Jose 4: 1-6, in relation to today’s society?
- Patrick answers an email from a parent with an adult child living with her boyfriend
- Diane – Does Saturday evening Mass communion count for my Sunday obligation?
- Patrick – My father passed away, and my sister is in control of his burial. She wants to sprinkle his ashes. What other options can I give her?
- Lon – I want to read some scripture in the bible that seems to say animals do go to heaven. What are your thoughts on them?
- Denise – I just received a newspaper from IL saying they are eliminating gender in sex ed. What are your thoughts?
- Steven – We might have perfect recollections of our pets in heaven so we can perfectly enjoy those moments?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |