Patrick answers questions about which bible is best for kids, the Alpha Renewal program, if there were really two copies of the Ten Commandments, the importance of making a comprehensive valid confession, and what does it take to be a Christian
- Abby – What would be the best bible to get for our young kids to use?
- Therese – My parish is enthusiastically engaged in the Alpha Renewal and am concerned with what this means for the direction of our church
- Is it true that there are there two copies of the Ten Commandments in the Book of the Law? And why are there two?
- Patrick shares an email from Jim who thanks Patrick for convincing him to use the app to make a comprehensive valid confession
- Sue – My friend had an abortion. Should I forgive her? Does God forgive her?
- Gabby – How should I explain the birds and the bees to a 9-year-old?
- Carol – Is it sinful to go to a different priest for confession if your embarrassed about your sin?
- Theresa – What does it take to be a Christian?