Patrick answers listener questions about the Latin Mass, how to convince someone to revert back to the Catholic faith and how to talk someone out of not going to a non-Catholic healing ceremony.
- Patrick continues the conversation with Peter from the last hour about how to explain confirmation to a young man.
- The “Baltimore Catechism” is a great resource to teach your children
- Xavier – Why does God let the prophet Samuel be summoned by the witch for Saul?
- Aaron – Why is Pope Francis trying to make the Latin Mass non-existent?
- Vilma – Has the Catholic Church adopted the Mandala?
- Patrick recommends “Ungodly Rage: The Hidden Face of Catholic Feminism” by Donna Steichen
- Matt – How do I encourage my cousin not to go to a Non-Catholic healing?
- John – My family member is sick. How can I convince him to revert before he dies?