Patrick answers listener questions about the Crucifixion, the Second Coming of Jesus, having an atheist spouse and how best to talk to Jehovah Witnesses about the Trinity
- Vegetarians depressed twice as often as meat-eaters
- Justin – What are your thoughts on different views of the Crucifixion, with his death being only a symbol?
- Patrick – Why do non-Catholics focus so much on the second Coming of Jesus?
- Tomas – My wife is atheist. How would God judge her when she dies?
- Jose – Jehovah Witnesses came to my door and talked with me about the Trinity. How can I explain the Trinity through a biblical lens?