Patrick answers listener questions about the marital act, Byzantine Catholic children receiving communion, talking with Jehovah Witnesses, and if smoking cigarettes is a sin
- Patrick responds to an email about the marital act and what’s permitted in an intimate setting and if a husband and wife should live as brother and sister.
- Brian – Can Byzantine Catholics receive Communion in the Latin Rite even if they are children?
- Dan – I disagree with you: I think we SHOULD engage Jehovah Witnesses by ourselves.
- Patrick responds to an email asking if there is a God-door in the new Top Gun movie?
- Bernice – Is it okay for me to ask people ‘how long has your church been around’ when they ask me why I am Catholic? I also ask them where they got their bible?
- Patrick responds to an email about nicotine use and if being addicted to it is a sin