Patrick answers listener questions about praying the Rosary during Mass, if it’s a sin to leave Mass before the final blessing, why can’t saints be angels, and how do we really know there is hell?
- Kevin – Can I say the rosary during Mass? If I leave before the final blessing, am I committing a sin?
- Mary Ann – Can someone get their marriage blessed if they are not practicing Catholics?
- Andi – How do talk with my kids when they start to show curiosity about their body, particular private parts of their body?
- Tina – My husband and I cannot participate in the marital act, so is any other form of intimacy sinful?
- J.M. – Why can angels be saints, but saints can’t be angels?
- Betty Ann – How do you know that there is hell?
- Lynn – What do you think of the Book “An introduction to the devout life?”
- Christina – My sister became Jewish but wants to come back to the Catholic Church, so what does she do now?
- Megan – My son was giving some books in school that are morally wrong? Do you have sources that point to as why this wrong?