Patrick answers listener questions about Jesus being physically present in the Eucharist, if the Devil needs permission from God to do evil works, plenary indulgences, and if consuming the Eucharist is a form of cannibalism
- Patrick responds to an email from an older couple, past the age of having children, regarding the completion of the marital act.
- John – Can I claim that Jesus is not physically present in the Eucharist while still holding that He is bodily there?
- Patrick responds to an email asking why we beat our breast for our grievous sins
- Irma – Does the Devil need permission from God in order to do bad things? How was God created and who is His mother?
- Stella 7-years-old – If Jesus is in the Eucharist are Catholics committing cannibalism by eating Him?
- George – What is a plenary indulgence and how can I get one?