Patrick and Cyrus have a little fun with the news that McDonald’s is going to be selling “adult” Happy Meals
Patrick shares his experience raising children and taking them to Mass, even when they are rambunctious and loud
- Mike – I have a large family and my kids would make noise in Church but people would come up to me and say I have a beautiful family even though the children were noisy. It made me feel better.
- Nancy – What are your thoughts on the book “Dilemma: a Priest’s struggle with faith and love”
- Dennis – Children Being Noisy: I have been on both ends of this. What changed my mind is having children of our own.
- Mark – My friend is always bashing the Church with using Pope Francis’ comments against me. How should I respond to her?
- Fr. Zach – I have encouraged parents by saying that I appreciate them coming before I do the closing blessing
- Jennifer – Why did God create Adam and Eve even though He knew they would commit sin?