Bible Study: (1:56)
- Is it important to feel God?
- Why do we say “let us pray” at mass?
- Do un-absolved sins have to be re-confessed?
- If you pray to the wrong saint will it be re-directed to the correct saint?
- How do we understand God’s justice?
- Can the congregation recite the antiphons?
Word of the Day: Heresies (34:30)
- (37:28) – My daughter and son-in-law are going to a non-Catholic church now and their son is being initiated in that Church. Could I go to the ceremony and could my daughter present the child?
- (41:33) – Why we don’t follow the commandments regarding the sabbath to not work on the sabbath?
- (45:23) – Are the Sadducees like the priestly class?
- (48:13)- If Jesus is 100% man and 100% divine, does he feel suffering in heaven?