Bible Study (1:59)
- Why does it mean to be blessed?
- Why did God buy us?
- Joseph knew not Mary ‘until’; what does that mean?
- Father recommends a lectionary to someone to who wants to read the daily readings
- Listener makes a connection between dust and the devil
- Was Jesus a loner?
Word of the Day: Zachariah (31:26)
- (36:58)- Why would Jesus say no man has seen God?
- (41:40)- I support abortion; can I receive communion?
- (43:47) – Mark 10:18. Could you help me understand especially about being ‘Good’?
- (47:09) – My mother in law told us that she didn’t want to be cried for or prayed for after she died. Do I need to honor that?
- (48:23) – Why does the priest say at end, ‘Go the mass has ended.’