Bible Study: (2:24)
- What does it mean to be a child of wrath?
- Father explains faith and works!
- Can I give rosaries to a Protestant?
- I’m worried about my relative who passed away
- Listener prays the Surrender Novena; it seems that I don’t have to do anything. Is that true?
Word of the Day: Cosmos (33:05)
- (38:10) – I have a neighbor that is nasty; they litter our driveway. how do I handle them?
- (40:30) – So how do I honor the wishes of my relative’s future Jehovah’s Witness funeral?
- (43:52) – Where in the Bible does it say is ‘Jesus is God’?
- (47:40) – I want a sign from St. Therese.