Bible Study: (1:43)
- What is unity of the spirit
- What do we owe to God and others?
- Did the Gospel writers know Jesus? Father gives his theory about Theophilius
Word of the Day: Constable
- (39:58) – How are we supposed to pray for the people who have gone before us, those who we didn’t really know well or even those we disagreed with?
- (43:27) – Why did John take Mary to Ephesus, if it was such a demonic place?
- (45:32) – Could a non-Catholic have perfect contrition?
- (46:55) – I’m a Catholic, however it’s getting harder for me to admit I’m Catholic to my protestant friends. What should I do?