Daily bible study:
- (1:55) Father talks about the Gospel and what were pharisees.
- (15:38) Father comments on the first reading
- (21:48) Joyce – Mentions the root word for ostracize
- (23:10) Father answers email about temperance
- (26:30) Cyndy – Blessing children in Church during communion
- (27:45) Sue – What bible should I get
- (29:31) New cantor doesn’t participate at during the liturgy. Is that okay?
Word of the day:
- (35:50) Uncleanness
- (39:52) Diane – What is the unforgiveable sin against the Holy Spirit?
- (42:52) John – How Much I love Fr. Simon and really enjoy it.
- (43:52) Sandy – Niece was 8 months pregnant and was terrible accident. Unfortunately, the baby in the womb passed away. Would baptism have been possible burial.
- (46:24) John – Why doesn’t the Church proclaim the fact that the Shroud of Turin DNA, matches the DNA of the hosts in Lanciano, Italy