Bible Study: (2:02)
- Father discusses how to prepare to spread the Gospel of peace
- Father revisits his comments on interpretation of Scripture
- (25:15) There were no kneelers at a church I went to, should I go to confession?
- (28:08) – I gave a friend a rosary; did I do the right thing?
- (28:53) – Is there a difference between salvation and justification?
- (31:34) – Should ghosts be displayed outside of rectories?
Word of the Day: Wave offering (35:21)
- (39:37) – If we’ve received the Holy Spirit when baptized, why do we have to pray for the Holy Spirit to fill us?
- (42:12) – What is the Bible teaching on death?
- (45:47) – If you’re not Catholic, do you have to go to Mass?