Bible Study: (1:50)
- Who are the saints? Did Jesus rebuild the Temple?
- (16:37) What does being an apostle actually mean?
- (24:39) – Is it common to have non-Catholic music directors?
- (30:02) – Was the Catholic Church founded by Alexander the Great?
Word of the Day: Sacrifice (Korban) (34:51)
- (38:07) – I’m a cradle Catholic, but I wear a Star of David and a crucifix. And is that okay?
- (40:01) – How can the Church become more democratic?
- (43:32) – Did God create the devil?
- (44:46) – My grandchildren are celebrating Day of the Dead in a Catholic school. Is that okay?
- (48:55) – How could I deal with transgender ideology?