Our Lady of the Rosary (6:14)
- Father explains how to be ‘in the Spirit’
- Father explains what Mary actually says in today’s Gospel
- Father also explains what an unclean spirit is
- What does it mean ‘Mary knew not Joseph’ until she bore a son
- Listener writes in about Father’s comments on race
- Did Paul take a Nazerite vow?
Word of the Day: Finger (32:54)
- (36:00) – I think the ‘Our Father’ should end like this: ‘Thank you for giving me the strength to resist temptation’. What is Father’s response?
- (38:54) – What are the covenants that God made with mankind?
- (41:44) – Did Jesus think about instituting the Eucharist during his life, or did it come later in his mission?
- (45:40) – What does ‘Lord of Hosts’ in the Old Testament mean?
- (48:01)- How do I enter through the ‘narrow gate’
- (50:04) – In the Bible, who is ‘Wisdom’?