Patrick answers listener questions about Jesus’s crucifixion and how could God see Himself on the cross. Patrick also helps an 8-year-old understand how Mary is the spouse of both Joseph and God
- Sophia 8-years-old – How is Mary the spouse of both Joseph and God?
- Rhonda – I know Mary was present when Jesus was crucified. Did God also see Jesus’ crucifixion? How can God see Himself?
- Patrick recommends “Theology for Beginners” and “Theology and Sanity” both by Frank Sheed
- Daniel – What’s the best thing to do with my wedding ring now that my marriage is annulled?
- Mary – A priest said that we are all divine. I don’t understand how we could be divine?
- Molly – At what age should I tell my kids about transgenderism?
- Emma 11-years-old – Should I stay in Bible Club?
- Patrick recommends “The Ignatius Bible”
- Frank – My wife cheated on me twice. What should I do?