Patrick answers listener questions about Catholic Rites, preaching to Jehovah Witnesses, what to do about occult ads, is it okay to say “God bless You” and can we offer up our guilt as suffering
- Kristen – What rite in the Catholic Church was the first rite created by Jesus?
- Christina – My Priest will be preaching to Jehovah Witness in a hospital. How can he prepare for this event?
- Patrick responds to an email about occult adds that popped up on a listener’s TV screensaver
- Jesse – As a Eucharistic minister, I can’t by Cannon law bless someone who comes up for a blessing. How can I work around this? Am I allowed to say “God bless you” to someone?
- Jose – How can I talk with a Protestant about the timeline of the Catholic Church?
- Brandon – Can we offer up suffering as a result of guilt from sinning?
- Tom – How do I responds to a protestant who is telling me that I am too focused on the ‘law’ as a Catholic.