Patrick answers questions about purgatory and hell, why God wants us to evangelize even though he is all powerful, where did Jesus go after he died, and he has a great conversation with a caller claiming Jesus was being irresponsible when He made all that wine at the wedding of Cana.
- Connor (01:55) – In Luke 16: 19-31, Was the rich man in purgatory or hell?
- Brandon (12:43) – Why does God want us to evangelize since He is all powerful? If God is all loving, why would he want us to suffer if we don’t love him?
- Kevin (email) – Where did Jesus go after he died?
- Dana (25:45) – Was Jesus being irresponsible by making Wine at the wedding of Cana?
- Shannon – Why do we say “We dare to say” at Mass?
- Richard – My uncle was a bit slow. Did he make it to Heaven since he didn’t have full reason?