Patrick answers questions about what’s the difference between convalidation and a blessing, yoga at a Catholic school, and who is the High Priest Melchizedek?
- Katie (02:38) – What is the difference between convalidation and a blessing?
- Maria (09:22) – My kindergartener goes to Catholic school and they want her to be in a yoga class. What should I do about this?
- Mike (18:32) – Who is the High Priest Melchizedek who is mentioned at Mass?
- Terri (23:58) – My daughter is in Catholic School and the English teacher was teaching some transgender ideology
- Anna – My priest is asking for money to build a new Church. Is it okay for me not to give him money?
- Cyrus reads an email from Patricia about an anti-Christian movement running rampant on social media
- Jairo – I love your show thank you for everything you do!
- JoAnn – I was a Catholic who did yoga in Church. They have good hearts but it is disrespectful to people who actually believe the Hindu belief of Yoga
- Debbie – Nights are very difficult for me since my husband died. I turn to RR to help.